photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Monday, July 24, 2006

...she smiles at the future

A quick explanation behind my choosing of the new blog name.

I LOVE this part of Proverbs 31.
So much so that I decided to use it for my blog name!

With my faith being tested so much so lately, I have learned a lot just from my daily reading of Proverbs 31 and felt it was time to remind myself and maybe a few others of all the good things God and life have blessed us with.

Thank you so much for being a part of my life, even if our paths may never cross or I simply know you here in cyberspace. It is still a blessing.

And just so you know, I'll be popping in here and there to set up the blog as I like.

However, please bear with me while I work out all the fun involved with creating a new blog, minus the easy button. :)

5 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey sweetie! I love that blog title! God has blessed me abundantly too and I'm so glad to have you as one of my online friends. My Pastor always says we are blessed and highly favored of the Lord and I truly believe it.

Mi'Chelle said...

Ooh, I love the new blog name. Such a beautiful thought. I hope everything is going well. How did the cupcakes go?

Katy said...

love the new blog title!

how are you bearing the heat?
how are you feeling?
miss emailing you all the time.

staceykingman said...

I looooooooove the name of your blog! It's so perfect. I smile at the future of your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great name for your blog! I love it! :) I'll be sure to check back often...thanks for the sweet comment you left on mine!

Blogging tips