photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Friday, September 01, 2006

Shopping solves everything. Really.



The cutest outfit. Such a fitting thing since her nickname is Birdie. :)



The toys are the new First Years Nature Sensations from Target, of course.

Basket is from IKEA. I am going to spray paint a lovely shade of green.

Fabric swatch is April Cornell's Poetry collection that I swoon over and get weak in the knees everytime I open the bag from my last quilt shop outing with my mama.

A girl can never have too many blue jeans, right?


Right.

Target, I think I love you.

Happy Weekending!

4 comments:

Mi'Chelle said...

Ooh, I love those little birdies. What fun stuff. I'm so excited!

Marie said...

oh that birdie shirt is about the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! target???

Missy said...

Agreed- love to shop also and you have impeccable taste my friend! Simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

love that she already has a nickname! and I'm seriously drooling over that sweater! so sweet! :)

Blogging tips