photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FlyLady would be so proud


The 27-fling Boogie is going well as evidenced by the picture above.

It is SO liberating.

Try it.

You'll love it and never want to go back to that cluttered life. :)

I've rounded up 27+ things to donate to the local battered women's shelter that we serve a meal to on a monthly basis. Clothes for adults and babies, toiletries, etc. are in constant need there, so I decided it was a perfect time to start sending my stuff along to someone who really needs it.

It is afterall, just stuff....

Phew!

5 comments:

Mi'Chelle said...

Power to ya, sister.

You've inspired me!

Missy said...

ooooh i need to do this very badly.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting closer and closer to checking out flylady.

Katy said...

I love zflingy boogies.
Love them.

I'll tell the boys, just 27 (or 22, or 29, depending on my mood).. no more than that! they get a kick out of it.

Feels good, doesn't it?

15 minutes at a time, that's what I keep saying.

Susie said...

OOh, I can't wait to fling out the maternity clothes! It might not be until like March or so when I can maybe fit into regular clothes, but you better believe I'm going to be fling-happy!

Blogging tips