photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So I'm learning to whisper


Ok, I know this is a shameless promotion for the above book, but I am SO VERY glad my friend Shannon told me about it.

With Emma, I adhered very strictly to the BabyWise theory and while it worked wonders for her, I was intrigued by this British lady and what she had to offer me. I already know and understand the premise of the program, but needed a refresher course of sorts.

Here's the latest report card:

We're doing well, so far.

She eats.

Plays.

Sleeps.

Every 3-4 hours.

It's absoute bliss, I tell you.

Now, if I could just get her to sleep for a large chunk o' time at night, life would be near-perfect, huh? :)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh Stephanie- if we lived in the same town, surely we'd be friends. That's ok- we can be cyber friends. Anyway- thanks for the recipe! Remember to sleep when she sleeps!

Mi'Chelle said...

Ooh! I'm a big Baby Whisperer fan, too. Although I never really had the fortitude to do it with Brie. Hmmm..

She was a "grumpy/spirited" baby. Owen is "textbook" (now, at least).

I actually pulled this book out last night, believe it or not. We must be on the very same wavelength.

Anonymous said...

We want pictures.
We want pictures.
We want pictures.

And I'm STILL waiting to find out when a good time is to meet that little mama!

Call or email me!

Blogging tips