photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Friday, December 08, 2006

RAC's

a.k.a. Random Articles of Clothing

Are to be found in every nook and cranny today.

Who knew that with just the addition of one wee little could end up in the redecoration of the living room, the bedroom(s), the bathroom. And the kitchen???

Perhaps it is time to do the 5 minute room rescue and get some serious laundry done?

7 comments:

Sheri said...

funny how laundry just never ends....hope you are all doing well.

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey Stephanie! I'd fallen behind on checking your blog but I just caught up. I hope you're doing well and enjoying the holidays.

Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

i'm with you on the 5 minute rescue...although mine needs more than 5 minutes!!!

Anonymous said...

I with lindsay and my room needs about 50 minute rescues...espcially the scrapbook room!

Susie said...

This is how I feel about the little people's socks ALL OVER THE HOUSE! I have got to get a better plan in place.

Missy said...

this made me giggle out loud, partly because my house is the same way!

staceykingman said...

It's amazing what a difference that 5 minutes can make!

Blogging tips