photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Friday, January 26, 2007

Best Life Diet

Was intrigued by it after reading about it on Cathy Z's blog.

Clicked on the link she had, got totally jazzed out over the suggested meals like smoothies (yum!), did the profile and found out it isn't for you if you are pregnant or nursing.

Bah.

Apparently, achieving good health or weight loss whilst expecting or nursing is not important to Mr Bob Greene, aka Oprah's Diet Guru.

I suppose it is time to go back to WW, even though they frown upon nursing moms, too.

Any suggestions???

7 comments:

Susie said...

no suggestions here, but let me know if you find anything out I'd like to know how I can drop this weight quicker, too :)

The Newgards said...

I'm starting to read the "You on a Diet" book by Dr. Oz, they doctor that's on Oprah all the time. I haven't come across any pregnancy or nursing warnings...oyqr

Missy said...

Pilates is amazing and easy on your body!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we missed you stopping by yesterday. Was really hoping to meet your little mama!

WW doesn't frown upon nursing moms...I did it...you actually get MORE points to eat! I lost almost 50 pounds while nursing. It was harder AFTER I quit nursing though...then I dropped back to 20 points. Was really worth it, and it did not feel like it was depriving me at all.

Anonymous said...

My WW was never against nursing moms---they just wanted to make sure you were getting the right amount of points for you and the baby.

Mi'Chelle said...

well, I haven't had any experience with organized dieting, but I did read somewhere that if you eat what you want your toddler to eat (slightly bigger portions, but the good foods that you'd give them) you'll always eat healthily. that's helped me to drop some weight.

Sue's Blog said...

Hi, Susie's Mom here. I have 2 words for you. Weight Watchers. They have a great program for everyone even pregnant and nursing moms. You don't have to go to meetings.they have a online thing too. Good luck. I know how tough weight loss can be

Blogging tips