photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Outtakes for Susie :), 50, and a good thing


See?

:)

The older one I have to bribe-on occasion-with candy, but haven't got much to work with as of yet for wee one. :)

-------------------------

50.

The number of posts on my new blog!

-------------------------

A good thing.

I got my new camera!!!

A Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2.

I charged up the batteries, loaded them and snapped a few shots yesterday and now have to read the manual to figure out what to do next.

And memorize the manual.

And practice what I teach myself.

I'm going to miss my old HP.

HA!

So long, farewell, auf beidersein, goodbye. Good-bye!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

So cute!
I wish I could see bluebonnets in person.
They look incredible!

Blogging tips