photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Friday, August 10, 2007

Splish, splash



We went shopping yesterday and Emma reminds me that we still haven't gotten a pool for Claire, and that we were buying one, period. Uh, oh-kay. Let's see if I can even find one since most stores are clearancing out the summer stuff already. It may be 95 degrees and getting hotter by the day, but, hey, let's put out the fall clothes and decorations anyway...ugh.



Fast forward to early evening.



Got the birdie dressed in her suit and filled the pool with water.



She loves the pool.



Loves it.



{photo taken 08.09.07}

4 comments:

Missy said...

A-dorable! We just got Maya a little pool not too long ago. It's never too late!

TracieClaiborne said...

So cute!!!!
I have to say I like seeing all the Fall stuff in the store 'cause then I can pretend it's not 105 degrees outside. LOL
We've been breaking heat records here!!!
It's even too hot to get in Caroline's little pool!

You have a sweet girl there!

staceykingman said...

This is one very happy little girl!

Mary Jo said...

Hi Stephanie!
Just coming over from Suziebeezieland!
I can't wait to try your enchilada recipe. With a new baby I need simple right now! :0)

Blogging tips