photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Monday, September 08, 2008

2nd day


*sigh*

Did not go as well at first, but I figured as well. You were the first one there and started to get weepy when I signed you in. You marched on through the gate, Miss Beth closed it and once you heard the click, the tears started streaming. I blew a kiss and around the door I went-just out of eyesight so I could *check in* on you.

You settled down pretty quickly and I left for the morning. Upon my arrival, you were all smiles and had a pretty good day, with the exception of the teary start. However, next time, you might want to settle down quickly or your pity party will include the rest of the class!

It will get better, sweet birdie.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Blogging tips