photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Friday, September 08, 2006

Ballet and Baby Update



Emma LOVED the class.

Most especially the "pony shuffle" while wearing her tap-tap-tap shoes. :)

I simply adore her teacher, Miss Jenny.

It's nice to know that the dance school has been in operation for 31 years and Miss Jenny started there as a four year old, attending all the way through high school, and has now returned to teach after graduation. Such a sweet story!

Onto Baby news:

Nothing.

Nada.

Just biding my time, waiting.......waiting......waiting.

Feels sorta like the anticipation prior to Christmas morning.

You know you're getting presents, but the time cannot move fast enough.

So, we shall remain in the wait and see period for at least another week or so.

I'm only 38 weeks, and so I can be patient, I think.

Now if I am STILL posting the "no baby yet" posts come September 27th, I'm thinking they won't sound so cheery.

:)

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is absolutely adorable! I am so glad she loves dance. It's amazing how it can just jump into your heart like magic!

Mi'Chelle said...

eeeeeee!

I'm so excited -- official baby countdown time!

Robert knows to update your blog when you have the baby, right?

If not, I could do it. Just e-mail me!

Yay!

Blogging tips