photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday inspiration

I don't know what's cuter.

The doggie
or
the quilted bed.

Makes me thisclose to wanting another puppers.

The fabric is from Piece O' Cake's Serendipity line.

I seriously could use the fabrics for a purse.
Or a really cute skirt.
Or maybe a scrapbook page.

Hey, even I crack myself up.

:)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Yup- this totally says patterned paper all over it! Scrap it girl!

Katy said...

I think you are right on the money

a purse,
a skirt
a layout...

or how about all three? ;)

Anonymous said...

hands down, the dog. the dog made me catch my breath. looks like a brown boy who once loved me.

Blogging tips