photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Croc envy

I saw these on Friday at the Pediatrician's office, worn by another Mommy, of course!

I reeeeaaaaallllly want them.

In chocolate and red.

And IF they had them in a cool green, I'd be all over them like a duck on a junebug.

:) :) :)

Oh, and since I am on an enabling kick today, I have added a few more links on the sidebar>>>

  • Inchworm Baby: Oh my goodness, hide the credit card!
  • Amy Butler Design: She and her goods will be at the the Int'l Quilt Festival this November.
  • PV Soap: One of the best places on the web for recipes for homemade lip balms, scrubs and other nifty-gifty ideas. 'Tis the season!

2 comments:

Missy said...

i have the chocolate ones, and I got the pastel blue ones for my daughter. LOVE THEM! You have to get them!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I need those too!!! Your girls are just adorable!!! :o)

Blogging tips