photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Thursday, October 12, 2006

This 'n that


First, and foremost:

Claire does not have Down's, as we originally thought and are super-relieved to know she's 100% normal, chromosome-wise! :)


Emma's still in the "my baby sister is nice" phase.....

I doubt reality has really sunk in yet, but she is pretty helpful, and boy, do I make the most of it!


The House of Sick has descended upon us, BIG TIME.

Emma's got strep, she has now passed it on to me, and Claire has a cold.

Ugh.


Claire's now wanting to sit in the bouncy seat, so maybe I can snap a few pics of her in something other than her boppy.


I'm going to have to buy a 2nd one for Emma, as she steals it all of the time!


And a new pic of both of the girlies, for good measure.

I want to scrap a layout of this, but need suggestions for a good title.

Something along the lines of "first talk" or family meeting or whatever sounds good.
P.S. A question for my computer-savvy friends.
WHY does my photo always attach itself at the beginning of the posts?
I have absolutely NO clue how to fix this so I can insert a photo inbetween my ramblings and suchlike. Any helpful suggestions?


5 comments:

cccsmom said...

Stephanie so glad to hear the test came out neg! Yeah! Sorry you all are sick! Hope it passes quickly!

Sheri said...

hi stephanie!

that's such wonderful news about Claire. i can only imagine what you've been through over the past couple of weeks.

take care,
sheri

Marie said...

oh Stephanie I am so happy for all of you. I will email you tomorrow how to deal with the pictures...must. go. to. bed. now.

Missy said...

Such wonderful blessings!!! I like Sister Talk or One on One, and do something cute with the o's. I hope you all get healthy soon!

Anonymous said...

I think you should call it "girl talk" or "first heart to heart"...something to totally celebrate their girliness! :)

Not sure why your photos are going to the top. Perhaps it's something with your blogger settings?

Blogging tips