photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sweet slumber


Hey, at least SOMEONE is sleeping in our house! :)

I'm still here, chugging along, with my big kid sitting on my lap while I try to type up this post.

We're waiting for Miss Claire to wake up from her nap and then we're off to visit the Fall Festival at my parents' church. Emma is so excited to see the animals and ride the pony, so I will post pics after we get home.

Have a blessed weekend and stay with me.
Good stuff is still to come!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see *someone* is getting her beauty sleep! I keep checking in to see how ya'll are doing. If you need anything...peamail or call...Memories has my phone # if you don't already have it. Give that sweet little mama a big hug for me! I cannot wait to meet her!

Mi'Chelle said...

I still can't get over how long and elegant Claire is. She's beautiful.

I'm sending you some sleep vibes....

sleeeeeeeeeep


sleeEEEeeeeep

I hope they work.

TracieClaiborne said...

She's precious!!!! I love the material on that pillow! Too cute!

Hope you're doing good and can get some rest at some point!

Blogging tips