photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Friday, December 29, 2006

Hooray for Em & Mama Day!



She is SO excited, she can hardly contain herself.

No, wait.

I'm SO excited that I can hardly contain myself.

I loved this book as a child and am happy to get to see it on the big screen, finally. :)

We had a wonderfully blessed Christmas and I will get the pics loaded and posted sometime next week. We're off for a weekend at the lake with Rob's parents.

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how's little bit feeling?

Anonymous said...

I am not emotionally stable enought to see that movie in public...I still remember the weeping jag that came when my mom read me the book! It looks great thought!

J

Blogging tips