photo expat-header_zpsqmr5engx.png


 photo home_zpsk4iaoazh.png photo aboutme_zps9dayau1h.png photo DIY_zps3fx2hdxy.png photo recipes_zpsxrow90fo.png photo YL_zpswj2twz6a.png

Monday, January 22, 2007

Ten (plus one) on Tuesday, first edition

1. Claire goes in for her 4 month check and shots today.
2. Baby Mozart is a life saver.
3. I cleaned out my patterned paper stash and gave away two 12x12 vertical Cropper Hopper paper holders FULL of paper. And I do mean FULL. Now that said paper stash has been purged, I am now working my way through the land of forgotten or never used embellies...*sigh*
4. This scrapbook purging could quite possibly take days, I am fully convinced of it. But it has become so necessary since I quit working at the SB store and managed to collect.more.supplies.than.one.person.should.ever.need.
6. Have you seen the February Make and Takes in the Garden???
7. Jackie Bonette is fast becoming a new favorite 'cause she LOVES patterned paper. And I love a girl who loves paper. :)
8. "Super Emma" came to visit for the day.
9. I took a few cute pics of "Super Emma" and will post them later this week.
10. Did I mention Baby Mozart is a life saver?
11. I think I have found a way to carve out a few minutes to scrapbook now, thanks to numbers 2 and 10.

YAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did someone say "scrapbook"? ;)

Susie said...

Yay for ten on tuesdays! I will go check out the garden innediately- I love patterned paper and could use some fresh ideas!

Susie said...

oops, that's immediately...

Mi'Chelle said...

ooh! I purged bigtime this week, too! It involved giving away whole packs of BasicGrey and my QuicKutz (to my mom, should I ever decide to use it again)

Yay!

Missy said...

Yay Tuesday 10! Loved the new garden stuff. That seems to hit at always the right time

Blogging tips